[Sc-aquaponics] Some COVID-19 resources for aquaculture

Smith, Matthew A. smith.11460 at osu.edu
Mon Apr 6 14:14:14 EDT 2020

All,

I hope everyone is staying safe. As COVID-19 resources for aquaculture producers continues to be pulled together and posted various place I wanted to share a couple resources from the NAA and Dr. Carole Engle with this group - They are attached. Audio and/or video of Dr. Engle’s webinar will be posted soon (PDF only attached) and I will share that when I see it posted online. Also note some other great resources from Virginia Tech at the link below.

https://www.arec.vaes.vt.edu/arec/virginia-seafood/COVID-19_Resources.html

Regards,

Matt

[cid:78c1dd85-f375-4a8e-98f4-7b62cb018f0d at prod.exchangelabs.com]

Matthew A. Smith
Program Director, Aquaculture Extension<http://go.osu.edu/aqua>
College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences
Madison County Extension Office
217 Elm Street, London, OH 43140
740.956.5049 Office