[Sc-aquaponics] 3 Free Programs 3 Times a Day for 3 Weeks

Smith, Matthew A. smith.11460 at osu.edu
Fri Mar 27 09:23:58 EDT 2020

Good morning!
Our Agriculture and Natural Resources Madness: Tournament of Education has started. Each day, at 9:00 a.m., noon and 3:00, we offer a free on-line educational sessions.
Today’s “bracket” is farm health. At 9:00 a.m. we talk about stress management and provide tips and resources. At noon we will focus on cash flow, and then we wrap up at 3:00 p.m. with a review of Crops Inputs/Margins, Land Values/Rents and Tax Issues.
The complete lineup and links to these free sessions are at https://go.osu.edu/AgMadness. Replays are available if you miss a session. We will be doing this for the next three weeks so be sure to check the site often as we are still building brackets like fruit and vegetable production, hemp, business management, forestry and more.
If you missed our Food Safety sessions, you can view the Food Safety for Producers<https://go.osu.edu/ProduceSafetyMar24> webinar (1 hour) or Food Safety for Consumers<https://go.osu.edu/ConsumerFoodSafetyMar26> (50 minutes). This is great science-based information to provide the facts surrounding COVID-19.
I hope you are all safe and healthy. Your OSU Extension Virtual Office is open. Please let us know if we can be of assistance.
Kindest regards,

Matt

[cid:DF6221B6-6BF3-4490-9FB4-06DD2F28C24E at home]

Matthew A. Smith
Program Director, Aquaculture Extension<http://go.osu.edu/aqua>
Ph.D. Student
College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences

NOTICE: ALL OSU EMPLOYEES ARE TELE-COMMUTING UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL ME INSTEAD OF COMING BY THE OFFICE.
EXTENSION IS STILL ACTIVE AND HERE TO SUPPORT OUR CLIENTS.

Madison County Extension Office
217 Elm Street, London, OH 43140
740.956.5049 Office
go.osu.edu/aqua<http://go.osu.edu/aqua>