[Sc-aquaponics] New listserv dedicated to Aquaculture/Aquaponic Educators in Ohio and beyond

Smith, Matthew A. smith.11460 at osu.edu
Tue Mar 10 14:53:01 EDT 2020

Fish friends,

For those of you specifically working in STEM education, whether a non-profit geared towards aqua education, a CTC or middle/high school with an aquaculture/aquaponic system, or anyone in between, I want to invite you to a new listserv dedicated to Aquaculture and Aquaponic STEM Education. See below for a welcome message. If you’re interested in being engaged in this listserv either email me back or go to the link below and sign up with a password. I know many of you are doing amazing things, and this is just one way to connect each other so that we can learn from each other. I’m engaging with Jeni Blackburn from Fresh Harvest Farms to try and drum up interest to create an ACTIVE listserv. We may also be looking at an Ohio-based Facebook page to get folks involved there too.

Thank you for subscribing to Aqua-Education! This is a listserv dedicated to bringing together aquaculture and aquaponic educators from Ohio and beyond to share pictures/videos of systems being used in STEM education, discuss curriculum designed around aquaculture/aquaponics, and provide support as needed.

Regards,

Matt

[cid:DF6221B6-6BF3-4490-9FB4-06DD2F28C24E at home]

Matthew A. Smith
Program Director, Aquaculture Extension
Ph.D. student
College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences

Madison County Extension Office
217 Elm Street, London, OH 43140
740.956.5049 Office