[Sc-aquaponics] Aquaponics Event Coming to Piketon

Sherman, Bradford S. sherman.1473 at osu.edu
Thu Mar 5 13:45:43 EST 2020

Greetings,

A brand new event aimed at aquaponics farmers is coming to The Ohio State University South Centers in early April. Aquaponics: Impacts and Opportunities will be held on Saturday, April 4, 2020 from 9 a.m. until 3 p.m. The cost is $30 per person and a lunch is included. Anyone wishing to attend will need to preregister no later than April 1, 2020. Call Bradford Sherman at 740-289-2071 ext. 115 or email him at sherman.1473 at osu.edu<mailto:sherman.1473 at osu.edu> with your registration details, including any dietary restrictions.

We encourage everyone to early as soon as possible, as we believe there will be a high demand for this workshop and space is limited.

For even more information, see our website:
https://southcenters.osu.edu/events/aquaponics-impacts-and-opportunities
[cid:image003.jpg at 01D5F2F4.5C399FC0]

Bradford Sherman
Program Assistant
The Ohio State University
College of Food, Agriculture, and Environmental Sciences The Ohio State University South Centers
109 Ohio State University South Centers, 1864 Shyville Road, Piketon, OH 45661
740-289-2071 Office / 740-289-4591 Fax
sherman.1473 at osu.edu<mailto:sherman.1473 at osu.edu> southcenters.osu.edu<http://southcenters.osu.edu/>

Buckeyes consider the environment before printing.