[Sc-aquaponics] North Central Aquaculture Conference

Smith, Matthew A. smith.11460 at osu.edu
Thu Jan 9 12:44:21 EST 2020

All,

It seems as though people received my test message yesterday, but they were not receiving some other emails that were released. Below is an abbreviated e-mail from Bill Lynch, President of OAA. Please visit the OAA website or contact us if you have questions. We hope to see you there!

Matt Smith

Folks,

We suspect there may be problems with conference reminders going out on the aqua-ohio and sc-aquaponic listserves, administereed by OSU.  It may be related to message length.  In case you did not receive the reminder this past Monday,  please note the discounted registration deadline for the 2020 North Central Aquaculture Conference ($150) is January 21st.  The new hotel room deadline is now Jan. 17th and reservations can be made by calling the Crowne Plaza Hotel at 614-885-1885 and mentioning the code AD4 to get the room discount.  Please note this code is new, it was originally NC1.  Again use code AD4.  Please register soon to avoid missing out on a great conference.

Bill Lynch
OAA President