[Sc-aquaponics] Aquaculture Conference Registration

Ohio Aquaculture ohioaquaculture at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 16:36:32 EST 2020

 Friends,

I hope everyone had a great holiday season!

With the holiday season over, OAA and USDA NCRAC, co-hosts of the 2020
North Central Aquaculture Conference, would like to remind you of fast
approaching deadlines for the conference and encourage you to register for
the Conference at http://ohioaquaculture.org/events or use the attached
form if that is easier for you.  If you need to book a hotel room, that can
be done by calling the Crowne Plaza Columbus North Hotel at 614-885-1885.
You must use the code "NC1" when reserving by phone to receive the
conference discount.

OAA and NCRAC have planned a stellar regional conference, featuring 54
presentations divided among 18 sessions on a wide variety of aquatic
culture topics important to our region's industry.  You can view that final
schedule on the second attachment.  In addition, over 30 exhibitors have
committed to being present (and likely more) to provide you information on
goods and services they offer as well as answer your questions.  Plenty of
networking time will be provided to engage exhibitors, university
researchers, and many other producers that can be time well spent. I would
be remiss if I did not mention 50 or so NCRAC folks will be in attendance
to not only make presentations but also interact with our region's farmers
to help all of us be as profitable as possible.

The last time OAA hosted the North Central Aquaculture Conference in 2014
(Toledo, OH), we had nearly 400 attendees who in their evaluations stated
this conference was excellent and provided better value to them than other
conferences they've attended.  Registration is only $150 up to and
including January 21st - an incredible value when you consider 54
presentations to choose from, the large numbers of exhibitors, and plenty
of networking time, plus two breakfasts, three breaks (beverages and
snacks), a lunch, an hour long social, and the Saturday evening banquet are
included in that price.  Even if you need a hotel room, the value is
incredible.

We are offering a Social/Banquet spouse ticket for $75 so spouses can
attend  Saturday evening.  During the day, spouses may want to visit two
nearby malls, Easton Towne Center and Polaris Mall. Spouses who wish to
attend the entire conference will need to register as a standard attendee.

Again, these deadlines are fast approaching!  Please take a few minutes and
register now for the Conference and reserve your hotel room if you need
one.

See you at the Conference!  Take Care.

Bill Lynch
President, OAA