[Sc-aquaponics] Fwd: Please complete the Aquaponics Survey by January 15!

Smith, Matthew A. smith.11460 at osu.edu
Thu Jan 2 09:36:44 EST 2020

All,

Happy New Year! See below a reminder from the Auburn University student, Allen Pattillo regarding his aquaponics survey. Please contact him if you have any questions.

Regards,

Matt

Begin forwarded message:

From: David Pattillo <dap0005 at auburn.edu<mailto:dap0005 at auburn.edu>>
Subject: Please complete the Aquaponics Survey by January 15!

Hello All,

 Happy Monday! I hope your holiday was cheerful and you got in some good family and friend time.

  I wanted to send a reminder to anyone who has not yet completed the Aquaponics Industry Survey. We want to get as many responses as possible, so if you know anyone that this survey would apply to, please forward this email to them!

 For more information about the survey, plese see the attached invitation letter.  Again, the Aquaponics Industry Survey can be accessed athttps://auburn.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0riUVSI68QHL40d<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://auburn.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0riUVSI68QHL40d__;!!KGKeukY!hF2EXqU_AQO5Fdfo-nHtLjEb1dEgFqVMXiFMD91pMBTn9a7TDcih7LQm5ucBX0NhqmQtFA$>

  If you would like to see the full list of questions so that you can collect records prior to filling out the survey online, please reach out to me and I will send them to you.

We are trying to wrap up data collection by January 15 so that I can summarize the results and present them at the Aquaculture America 2020<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.was.org/meeting/code/AA2020__;!!KGKeukY!hF2EXqU_AQO5Fdfo-nHtLjEb1dEgFqVMXiFMD91pMBTn9a7TDcih7LQm5ucBX0MATwkpBA$>conference in Honolulu, HI. Coincidentally, we are also putting on an aquaponics workshop there on February 12 for anyone interested, please see the save-the-date flyer here - https://www.was.org/Meeting/pdf/AA2020AquaponicsWorkshop.pdf<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.was.org/Meeting/pdf/AA2020AquaponicsWorkshop.pdf__;!!KGKeukY!hF2EXqU_AQO5Fdfo-nHtLjEb1dEgFqVMXiFMD91pMBTn9a7TDcih7LQm5ucBX0NQa0zMVw$>

D. Allen Pattillo
Aquaponics PhD Student
Auburn University