[Sc-aquaponics] Fwd: A Survey of Aquaponic Stakeholder Groups - Invitation to Participate!

Smith, Matthew A. smith.11460 at osu.edu
Wed Dec 11 19:48:28 EST 2019

Aquaponic folks,

I hope all is well. Please see below a survey from Allen Pattillo. If you have any questions then please reach out to him.

Matt

[cid:1c3ade70-aaa7-4819-9eda-9f3857525fa2 at prod.exchangelabs.com]

Matthew A. Smith
Program Director, Aquaculture Extension
College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences

Madison County Extension Office
217 Elm Street, London, OH 43140
740.956.5049 Office
go.osu.edu/aqua<http://go.osu.edu/aqua>