[Sc-aquaponics] Fwd: hatch tech position

Smith, Matthew A. smith.11460 at osu.edu
Sun Nov 24 12:59:37 EST 2019

All,

See below and attached for information on a yellow perch aquaponic facility on the rise in Wisconsin. They are looking to hire a technician soon. Reach out to Clair Thompson (cc’ed here) for more info.

Regards,

Matt

[cid:030a9aa1-48eb-4c98-80a9-d393fe865f25 at prod.exchangelabs.com]

Matthew A. Smith
Program Director, Aquaculture Extension
Ph.D. student
College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences

Madison County Extension Office
217 Elm Street, London, OH 43140
740.956.5049 Office
go.osu.edu/aqua<http://go.osu.edu/aqua>