[Sc-aquaponics] Fwd: [All-agnr] Homesteading Workshop October 19th

Smith, Matthew A. smith.11460 at osu.edu
Tue Sep 10 11:03:53 EDT 2019

All,

A reminder about an upcoming Homesteading workshop in Union County. Registration is free but we are asking people to complete the registration at the link below. There will be a food truck on site for people to purchase lunch and then stick around for the tour of Fresh Harvest Farm!

Regards,

Begin forwarded message:

Everyone,

There is an upcoming Homesteading workshop in Union County coming up on October 19th. The PDF is attached but we will talk about:

- Aquaponics for home consumption
- Hoop house construction and maintenance
- Goat and alpaca production
- Backyard chickens
- Fiber arts with alpaca fleece: weaving, felting, crocheting
- Garden food production

The afternoon will be the tour as part of the 2019 Sustainable Farm Tour and Workshop Series. Come join us and pass on to your clientele!

https://osu.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_aYko2PKszbVBiEl

Matt

[cid:f12e19ee-79ce-4ed7-8471-0eab74fa8154 at prod.exchangelabs.com]

Matthew A. Smith
Program Director, Aquaculture Extension
College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences

Madison County Extension Office
217 Elm Street, London, OH 43140
740.956.5049 Office
go.osu.edu/aqua<http://go.osu.edu/aqua>