[Sc-aquaponics] NE Indiana Water Quality Workshop - October 26th 2019

Smith, Matthew A. smith.11460 at osu.edu
Thu Aug 22 15:01:27 EDT 2019

[cid:A9F0212B-611B-40D8-9693-BC5104A0F008 at bcd.it.osu.edu]

I believe my last e-mail was undeliverable because it was too large. Hopefully this e-mail finds you well.
_____________

All,

The Indiana Aquaculture Association, Inc. and Ohio State (as part of a NCRAC-funded project) are teaming up on a Water Quality workshop on October 26th. Please share with anyone who may have interest in attending. Feel free to reach out to myself or the Indiana Aquaculture Association President, Phil Shambach (cc’ed here) if you have any questions. More details to come soon once a location is finalized.

For those in north central Ohio, this is likely to be of similar distance for you compared to Columbus so don’t fret too much about the drive!

Regards,

Matt

[cid:DF6221B6-6BF3-4490-9FB4-06DD2F28C24E at home]

Matthew A. Smith
Program Director, Aquaculture Extension
College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences

Madison County Extension Office
217 Elm Street, London, OH 43140
740.852.0975 ext 17 Office
Website: go.osu.edu/aqua<http://go.osu.edu/aqua>