[Sc-aquaponics] Fwd: Conference Deadline Reminder

Alycia Brehm alybrehm at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 16:25:21 EST 2019

Folks,

With the holidays over, I wanted to remind you the January 11 deadline for
discounted registration at the 2019 Ohio Aquaculture Conference, January
25-26, 2019 in Columbus, OH is fast approaching.  I encourage you to take a
few minutes and register for the conference at
http://ohioaquaculture.org/events to avoid forgetting and paying full
registration price after Jan.11.  Please note final registration closes
January 18th.

The conference will once again be held at the Quest Conference Center.  The
Four Points by Sheraton Columbus - Polaris is offering discounted rooms
until 1/13/2019.  Call 614-844-5888 to reserve your room, and be sure to
mention the Ohio Aquaculture Association block.

While registering for the conference on our website, please be sure to
renew your 2019 OAA membership or join if not a past member.  Members
(renewing or new) pay $100 for the conference (meals included) and
non-members pay $150 prior to January 11th.  That $50 dollar difference is
exactly what the cost is to be an active, voting member.  The old adage
"strength in numbers" is particularly true for association membership - the
OAA is in a stronger position to advocate with legislators and agencies on
your behalf if we have strong membership numbers.

Attached is the final schedule for the conference.

Hope everyone had a great holidays!  See you January 25th.

Bill Lynch
OAA President

--

*Alycia Brehm*