[Sc-aquaponics] Announcement: Dr. Jim Brick

Ohio Aquaculture ohioaquaculture at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 16:44:40 EDT 2018

Fellow aquaculturists & friends:

With a heavy heart, I want to make you aware of the recent passing of Dr.
Jim Brick after a lengthy illness since March.  Jim passed away early on
September 18 with his wife Marlene at his side.  Jim was a strong supporter
of Ohio aquaculture, and formed many friendships during his involvement
with our industry.  Jim provided a variety of aquatic health services to
both private and public entities, most notably taking sample collections
for those needing disease testing.  Jim was also the current Vice President
of the Ohio Aquaculture Association.  He will be missed by all who knew
him, whether in aquaculture or otherwise. I know I lost a good friend.
Please keep Jim and his family in your thoughts and prayers as the family
mourns his passing.

For those wishing to read Jim's obituary and where to make donations in
lieu of flowers, the link is below.

www.legacy.com/obituaries/dispatch/obituary.aspx?n=james-brick&pid=190266719&fhid=8706

Take Care.  And in Jim's words, Go Buckeyes!

Bill Lynch

--

*Alycia Brehm*

*OAA Program Assistant*