[Sc-aquaponics] OAA Summer Workshop Last Reminder

Bill Lynch blmillperch at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 19:19:07 EDT 2018

All,

Just wanted to remind Ohio's aquatic culture industry the deadline to
register for next Saturday's OAA Summer Workshop, July 14th,  is fast
approaching this Monday, July 9th.  Topic of the day is "Intensifying Pond
Production of Fish" but quite frankly all culturists should benefit from
the presentations.  Attached is the workshop flyer with registration and
location information.  Please take a few minutes and register.

As mentioned previously, for those of you that want a more informal visit
of my farm, Millcreek Perch Farm, I will make myself available Friday (July
13 after 6 PM) and Saturday (July 14 post workshop) evenings to interact
with anyone who wishes to.

Hope to see you next weekend.

Bill Lynch
OAA President