[Sc-aquaponics] Fwd: Workshop Reminder

Ohio Aquaculture ohioaquaculture at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 20:41:14 EDT 2018

Ohio Aquatic Culturists,

Wanted to send out a friendly reminder about the OAA's upcoming summer
workshop "Intensifying Pond Production of Fish" to be held Saturday, July
14th - starting at 9:00 AM at the Millcreek Township Hall northwest of
Columbus, OH.  The morning session will be at the Township Hall while the
afternoon session will be at Millcreek Perch Farm (my operation) just down
the road.  This is a must attend workshop for pond culturists but all
aquatic culturists can benefit from attending.

Registration will be limited to what is allowable by the Fire Regs for
legal capacity and please note the OSU Aquaculture Boot Camp has already
reserved a chunk of up to 30 of their students to attend. I encourage you
to register soon at www.ohioaquaculture.org under the events tab.  Cost is
$50 for OAA members and $75 for non-members.  Lunch is included. Workshop
flyer is attached.

In a previous email, I indicated I will stay after the workshop and answer
any additional questions folks may have about the workshop or about my
yellow perch operation at Millcreek.  That offer still stands.  Several
folks asked me if I'd be available Friday evening to do the same thing as
they need to head home Saturday shortly after the workshop.  I will make
myself available Friday evening at the farm (10041 Harriott Rd.,
Marysville, OH 43040) after 6 PM.  Perch will be fed around 8:00 PM if that
is of interest to anyone.  If hotel rooms are needed, there is a remodeled
Holiday Inn Express in Marysville not far from the farm.  Other hotels are
nearby.

Hope to see many of you at the workshop!

Take Care.

Bill Lynch
OAA President

--