[Sc-aquaponics] 2018 OAA Summer Workshop

Bill Lynch blmillperch at gmail.com
Sun May 27 15:52:16 EDT 2018

Fellow Culturists,

The OAA is pleased to announce registration is open for our 2018 Summer
Workshop titled "Intensifying Pond Production of Fish" to be held Saturday,
July 14th at Millcreek Perch Farm.  Yes, that's my farm so for folks who
always wanted to visit my facility this is your chance.  The workshop will
start at 9 AM at the Millcreek TWP Hall.  Cost is $50 for OAA members and
$75 for non-OAA members.   Lunch is included.

The workshop is Co-sponsored by the OAA, USDA North Central Regional
Aquaculture Center, and the OSU Aquaculture Boot Camp program.

For more information and to register, visit www.ohioaquaculture.org and
click on the events tab.

Take Care.

Bill Lynch