[Sc-aquaponics] Aquaponics Research Interview

Wendy Zhuo wfzhuo at umich.edu
Sat Feb 24 12:09:31 EST 2018

Hello all,

Good afternoon!
My name is Wendy Zhuo and I am a student doing some research on aquaponics. I came upon this listserv and it seems like everyone is very passionate about aquaculture and aquaponics. I was wondering if anyone would be interested to talk to me about aquaponics either through email or a short casual interview format. It would be greatly appreciated if anyone would be interested to talk to me. I am very passionate about the topic of aquaponics and would love to talk to more people about it.

My email is wfzhuo at umich.edu , please reach out to me if you are interested in having a conversation.

Thank you so much.

Sincerely,
Wendy