[Sc-aquaponics] Aquaculture Cooperative Meeting last reminder

Bill Lynch blmillperch at gmail.com
Sun Dec 10 10:35:15 EST 2017

All,

Just wanted to remind all one last time the aquaculture cooperative meeting
is next Saturday, December 16 and the deadline to RSVP to me is Wednesday,
December 13 so that food arrangements can be finalized.   There is no cost
to attend - lunch is provided.

Please give serious consideration to attending if aquaculture / aquaponics
cost savings, access to or developing new markets is important to you and
your endeavor.  This is not a "What is a Cooperative" meeting but rather
will focus on how to form cooperatives and whether the group as a whole or
some subset wants to move forward with developing a business model and the
associated activities needed to make a cooperative a reality.

I've once again attached the flyer and agenda.

Please let me know if you plan on attending.

Thanks.

Bill Lynch
OAA President