[Sc-aquaponics] Fish Health Workshop

Alycia Brehm alybrehm at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 17:36:33 EDT 2017

Fellow Aquatic Culturists,

I wanted to take a moment and remind you the deadline for registering for
the OAA's Nov. 11(Saturday) Fish Health Workshop is this Monday, November
6th.  This is a special workshop that anyone culturing fish should strongly
consider attending.  Per my previous invitation emails, fish health is one
issue that causes a considerable amount of angst and economic harm to
aquatic facilities in Ohio and elsewhere.  I've attached the workshop flyer
to provide specifics and instructions on how to register.  Hope to see you
there.