[Sc-aquaponics] OAA Fish Health Workshop Reminder

Bill Lynch blmillperch at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 15:44:07 EDT 2017

Fellow Aquatic Culturists,

Just wanted to remind you of the upcoming OAA Fish Health Workshop on
Saturday, November 11 at the Ohio Department of Agriculture facility in
Reynoldsburg, OH - just east of Columbus.  Attached is the flyer for the
workshop.

Fish health / water quality problems are the number one problem culturists
face to the success of their operation.  Losing a large group of fish can
cripple facilities financially, and has often resulted in facilities
shutting down.  This workshop is a unique opportunity for you to gain the
knowledge needed to minimize such problems and ensure product to sell.
Remember, a healthy fish is a happy fish!

We are pleased to have four distinguished fish health experts participating
to provide you with a learning opportunity you'll enjoy and can put to use
at your facility.  The flyer provides some background on each.
Additionally, I will be present all day and can answer questions about
water quality in aquatic culture, a passion of mine for years.  Many of you
have heard me say " Poor water quality leads to stressed fish, which leads
to diseased fish, which ultimately can lead to dead fish".

Please mark your calendars and register soon.

Take Care.

Bill Lynch
President, Ohio Aquaculture Association