[Sc-aquaponics] Reminder: Currently Accepting Aquaculture Boot Camp-2 Class of 2018 Applications

Swanson, Sarah L. strausbaugh.54 at osu.edu
Thu Oct 19 14:58:58 EDT 2017

Hi All,

I am sending a reminder that we are accepting applications for the 2018 class of Aquaculture Boot Camp-2. To view the flyer for more information, please visit our website at https://southcenters.osu.edu/sites/southc/files/site-library/site-images/abc2/abc2_flyer_2018class.pdf. The link to apply can be found on the bottom right of the flyer, but you can also visit go.osu.edu/apply_abc2  to fill out the application. The application can be emailed or mailed but must be sent to Jordan Maxwell by October 31.

If you have any questions, you may contact Jordan Maxwell (ABC2 Program Coordinator) at Maxwell.411 at osu.edu<mailto:Maxwell.411 at osu.edu> or 740.289.2071 x124.

Best regards,

Sarah Swanson

[The Ohio State University]
Sarah Swanson
Program Assistant
The Ohio State University South Centers
Research and Extension Building | 1864 Shyville Road, Piketon, OH 45661
740.289.2071 ext. 112 Office | 740.289.4591 Fax
strausbaugh.54 at osu.edu<mailto:strausbaugh.54 at osu.edu>
www.osu.edu<http://www.osu.edu/>         www.southcenters.osu.edu<http://www.southcenters.osu.edu/>