[Sc-aquaponics] OAA-ABC2 Bus Tour

Smith, Matthew A. smith.11460 at osu.edu
Wed Oct 4 16:27:16 EDT 2017

Below is forwarded from Bill Lynch, OAA President.

Folks,

Several folks told me today they did not receive my Sept. 25 invitation via the list-serves to the upcoming Saturday, October 21st Ohio Aquaculture Bus Tour.

Thus, I'd like to once again invite you to attend the Fall 2017 Ohio Aquaculture Bus Tour.  The tour will visit four aquatic culture facilities in eastern Ohio.  The OAA Board thanks Ripple Rock Fish Farm (RAS Tilapia), Fender's Fish Hatchery (ponds, many species), Tom's Fish Farm (RAS perch, bass etc) and Ocean's Friend Aquaculture (indoor saltwater shrimp) for graciously hosting a bus tour stop at their facility.  This is a great opportunity to see a variety of aquatic culture species and techniques, ask questions of the culturists themselves, and network with fellow culturists and friends.  Combine all that with beautiful eastern Ohio fall color, and attendees should have a most enjoyable day.

Attendance is limited by the bus's capacity of 50.  We do have a few seats still available, so I encourage you to register today!.  I've attached the tour flyer which provides tour details and how to register.  Again, don't delay.

Take Care.  Hope to see you on October 21st.

Bill Lynch
OAA President

Matt