[Sc-aquaponics] Fwd: Bus Tour Flyer

Bill Lynch blmillperch at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 14:55:44 EDT 2017

Folks,

Alyica Brehm, OAA's new administrative assistant, recently sent out the
flyer for the OAA's bus tour on Saturday, October 21st.  I would encourage
you to consider taking advantage of this unique opportunity to see four
Ohio aquaculture successful enterprises, ask questions, and network with
fellow culturists and friends.  I will be in attendance.

Registration is capped at 50 due to bus capacity and as of 2:45 PM today,
Tuesday, Sept. 26 - 34 seats are spoken for.  So please register quickly.

Take Care.

Bill Lynch
OAA Presiudent