[Sc-aquaponics] June 6th Inquiry

Christopher Williams xeniakaiphilias at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 13:50:39 EDT 2017

Good afternoon. My name is Christopher Williams and I am writing to you as
I am a recent graduate from my Masters program in Environment and Natural
Resource Mgmt. at the University of Iceland, where I studied the viability
of aquaponics systems. I have gone to COST Network training programs for
aquaponics, am currently under review for publication and will be
presenting my findings at the EAS 2017 Aquaculture Conference in Croatia. I
have returned to my Columbus early this month and am currently seeing what
I can do to stay active and involved in aquaponics for work or research. I
was wondering if there was anybody I could speak with and showcase my work
as well as investigate areas for working together. My Skype is
Chris.williams4010; mobile (614) 626-5022 and I can be reached via this
email. I would love to showcase my Master's thesis, which is currently
available via open sources and answer any questions you may have.

Thanks for your time.
Best regards