[Sc-aquaponics] World's Fastest Growing Aquaculture Org

Global Aquaculture Alliance membership at aquaculturealliance.org
Mon Apr 24 10:06:56 EDT 2017

April 24, 2017

 img alt="global aquaculture alliance homepage" border="0" class="fullwidth" height="487" src="http://www.informz.net/GAA/data/images/website_screenshot.png" style="display: block; height: 487px; width: 650px;" width="650" /  [ https://www.aquaculturealliance.org ]

[ https://www.aquaculturealliance.org/mygaa ]   [ https://www.aquaculturealliance.org/advocate ]   [ https://www.aquaculturealliance.org/goal ]    [ https://vimeo.com/206235201 ]    [ https://www.aquaculturealliance.org/education-resources ]

 Global Aquaculture Alliance

Our mission is to promote responsible aquaculture practices through education, advocacy and demonstration. For over 20 years, we have demonstrated our commitment to feeding the world through responsible and sustainable aquaculture.

We do this by providing resources to individuals and businesses worldwide who are associated with aquaculture and seafood. We improve production practices through our partnerships with countries, communities and companies, as well as online learning and groundbreaking journalism that boasts active readership in every country of the world.

  [ https://www.bapcertification.org ]

 Best Aquaculture Practices

Best Aquaculture Practices (BAP) is the world’s most trusted, comprehensive and proven third-party aquaculture certification program. We’ve been improving the environmental, social and economic performance of the aquaculture supply chain and growing the global supply of responsibly farmed seafood since 2002.

contact [ mailto:membership at aquaculturealliance.org ]  | aquaculturealliance.org  [ http://aquaculturealliance.org ]

 img alt="logo" border="0" height="60" src="http://www.informz.net/GAA/data/images/Newsletter/logo-bottom.png" style="display: block; height: 60px; width: 180px;" width="180" /  [ http://aquaculturealliance.org ]
img alt="logo" border="0" height="60" src="http://www.informz.net/GAA/data/images/Newsletter/BAP.png" style="display: block; height: 60px; width: 66px;" width="66" /  [ http://bapcertification.org ]

 [ https://www.facebook.com/aquaculturealliance ]
  [ https://twitter.com/GAA_Aquaculture ]
  [ https://www.linkedin.com/company/747529 ]   [ https://www.instagram.com/aquaculturealliance ]

 Copyright © 2017. All Rights Reserved.
 Global Aquaculture Alliance, Two International Drive, Suite 105, Portsmouth, NH 03801
 Unsubscribe [ http://GAA.informz.net/GAA/default.asp?action=u&mi=6517630&email=sc-aquaponics@lists.osu.edu&fid=4148 ]