[Sc-aquaponics] Ohio Aquaculture Conference Discount Deadline Ends Today!

Julie Moose juliemoose at ymail.com
Fri Jan 20 11:33:39 EST 2017

Don't miss what we think is our best conference educational lineup yet at the OAA ABC2 Ohio Aquaculture Conference January 27th and 28th at the Quest Conference Center in Columbus. Our speaker list includes some of Ohio's must successful producers who are willing to share their education and experiences.
Our Cooperative Workshop will also be held Friday morning prior to the conference and will focus on industry cooperative development. Both agendas are attached for your review.

Today is the last day to receive the early registration discount so be sure to do that by clicking here.

Complete conference details can be found at http://ohioaquaculture.org/conference.html
We hope to see you in Columbus!
Julie
Julie MooseProgram CoordinatorOhio Aquaculture Assn.614.604.8823