[Sc-aquaponics] VENDOR registration is now open-OSU Hops Conference & Trade Show

Gardner, Charissa E. gardner.1148 at osu.edu
Wed Dec 21 12:56:00 EST 2016

Important Information...

The Ohio State University Hops Conference & Trade Show VENDOR registration is now open!

Coming up in 2017 on Friday, February 24th and Saturday, February 25th  we will be holding The Ohio State University Hops Conference & Trade Show at the OSU South Centers in Piketon, Ohio.  A new location for the conference, and we are excited to see new faces from the south and familiar faces that have attended the previous years.

This email is intended for the potential VENDORS for the conference, not attendees (attendees can go to the link below to register also).  Due to the change in the location this year, spaces for VENDORS are very limited.  The process will be done on a first-come, first-serve basis.  The deadline to submit an application is Friday, February 3, 2017.

This conference will be of interest to beginning, as well as advanced hop growers, or anyone interested in the rapidly growing Ohio craft brewing and hops industry.  There will be multiple sessions geared towards the level of grower, taught by experts, growers, and many others in the hops industry.
The trade show is an important part of our conference.  Our growers will be able to tour/visit the two day trade show during the entire conference.  Our growers want to see the latest in what is out there for their success as a grower.   So that means...we need you!

Attached is the flyer for our VENDORS.

For full details, and to register to be a VENDOR go to  go.osu.edu/OSUHopsConference2017<https://southcenters.osu.edu/horticulture/other-specialties/hops/2017-the-ohio-state-university-hops-conference-trade-show>

IMPORTANT NOTE:  Each person for your booth must register separately.

Again, SPACE is LIMITED for Vendors.  Get registered today!

If you have any questions regarding this email please contact me via email.

We hope to see all of you there!

Charissa Gardner

[The Ohio State University]
Charissa E. Gardner

College of Food, Agricultural & Environmental Sciences
The Ohio State University South Centers
Research and Extension, 1864 Shyville Road, Piketon, OH 45661
740.289.2071 Ext. 132 Office / 740.289.4591 Fax
gardner.1148 at osu.edu<mailto:gardner.1148 at osu.edu>
www.osu.edu<http://www.osu.edu/>
www.southcenters.osu.edu<http://www.southcenters.osu.edu/>