[Sc-aquaponics] FREE Webinar on Senate Bill 75

Gardner, Charissa E. gardner.1148 at osu.edu
Fri Jul 22 12:29:44 EDT 2016

On behalf of Christie Welch, Peggy Hall and the OSU Direct Marketing Team:

IMPORTANT information on Senate Bill 75.....

As most of you are already aware, Senate Bill 75 passed.  We want to help in trying to educate all Ohio Agritourism Operators by having a FREE webinar next week about Senate Bill 75.

Peggy Hall and Christie Welch will be hosting a FREE webinar on Thursday, July 28th on Bill 75.
The one hour webinar will start at 12 noon (it works best to log in a few minutes early).
For full details about the webinar please see the flyer attached.

Here is the link to login to the webinar:  go.osu.edu/newlawsforohioagritoursim<https://carmenconnect.osu.edu/newlawsforagritoursim/>

Here is the information on how to be a part of the webinar:

If you are an OSU staff member click on the OSU login tab that allows you to log in using your OSU username and password.  If you are a guest click on the Guest login tab to enter, when prompted for a log in name under Guest, just enter your name.  If you have any problems getting in to the webinar, please give me a call at 740.289.2071 ext. 132.

If for some reason you cannot attend the webinar during that timeframe, the webinar will be recorded.  To view this webinar you can go to go.osu.edu/DirectMarketingWebinars<http://southcenters.osu.edu/marketing/direct-marketing-webinars>.

Again, if you have any issues logging in to the webinar please give me a call.

We hope to engage, educate, and assist you with Bill 75 in this webinar next week!

Charissa Gardner

[The Ohio State University]
Charissa E. Gardner

Program Assistant
Ohio MarketMaker Coordinator
Staff Advisory Council Representative
College of Food, Agricultural & Environmental Sciences
The Ohio State University South Centers
Research and Extension, 1864 Shyville Road, Piketon, OH 45661
740.289.2071 Ext. 132 Office / 740.289.4591 Fax
gardner.1148 at osu.edu<mailto:gardner.1148 at osu.edu>
www.osu.edu<http://www.osu.edu/>
www.southcenters.osu.edu<http://www.southcenters.osu.edu/>
www.ohiomarketmaker.com<http://www.ohiomarketmaker.com/>