[Sc-aquaponics] Super-Berry School to be held

Gardner, Charissa E. gardner.1148 at osu.edu
Tue Mar 1 17:57:21 EST 2016

Hello Everyone!

Coming up on Friday, March 18th we will be hosting the Super-Berry School at OSU South Centers in Piketon.

Some of the topics to be covered are:

*        Assessment of Winter Injury of Blackberries and Grapevines

*        Health Benefits of Super Fruits

*        Container Fruit Production

*        'Chemigation' for Pest Management

*        Field pruning demonstrations-Blackberry, Blueberry, Elderberry, Grapevines and Raspberry

For additional information, including how to register, please see the flyer attached.  Deadline to register is March 14th.

For further information you may contact me via email.

We hope to see all of you!

Charissa Gardner

[The Ohio State University]
Charissa E. Gardner

Program Assistant
Ohio MarketMaker Coordinator
Staff Advisory Council Representative
College of Food, Agricultural & Environmental Sciences
The Ohio State University South Centers
Research and Extension, 1864 Shyville Road, Piketon, OH 45661
740.289.2071 Ext. 132 Office / 740.289.4591 Fax
gardner.1148 at osu.edu<mailto:gardner.1148 at osu.edu>
www.osu.edu<http://www.osu.edu/>
www.southcenters.osu.edu<http://www.southcenters.osu.edu/>
www.ohiomarketmaker.com<http://www.ohiomarketmaker.com/>