[Sc-aquaponics] Shrimp Workshops

Bob Calala calala at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 27 14:29:55 EST 2015

From: Angela Cassel
Sent: Sunday, December 27, 2015 2:13 PM
To: Bob Calala

To All,

Shrimp Workshops are planned for the following Saturday’s at our farm in New London, OH.

January 9, 2016     or       January 16, 2016     or      January 23, 2016

We will cover pond construction, water quality, and all aspects of shrimp farming, as well as other aquaculture options, along with testing procedures. We will also cover everything from conception to marketing and everything in-between.  You will receive information where to download shrimp manuals, videos, and power point presentation notes, along with marketing resources.  A continental breakfast and a lunch will be provided.

                Limited space is available so register ASAP!

We need at least 8 people to put on the workshop on any given Saturday.  If there are not enough people signed up on the Saturday you like, you will have to join one of the larger groups.

A 50% deposit is required in advance with the remaining 50% due upon day of workshop.

Cost is $75.00 per person, no exceptions.

There is also limited overnight  accommodations that can be provided on a first come first serve bases.  Please inquire if interested.

Calala’s Water Haven is a 50+ year old family owned and operated aquaculture facility located in       New London, OH.  We have 132 acres of which 90 acres are under water with 60 ponds, plus 30,000 gallons of recirculating systems.  We have built all of the ponds and recirculating systems ourselves and have been raising bass, bluegill, yellow perch, crayfish, minnows and Fresh Water Shrimp.  There will be plenty of opportunities to ask questions throughout the day.

Call for more information.

Angela at (702) 335-0068   or   Bob (216) 789-0866

Calala’s Water Haven Inc.

365 State Route 60 South

New London, OH   44851