[Sc-aquaponics] Register now for Michigan's Aquaponic 3 day course with R. Charlie Shultz

James, Estefania M. james.742 at osu.edu
Thu Jul 9 13:21:27 EDT 2015

MARK YOUR CALENDAR…….
Aqua Growers of Michigan
invites you to attend our next
“Growing Your Dream”
3 Day Aquaponics Workshop on September 18-20, 2015

This is an action packed, educational filled, and “hands on” Aquaponics course taught by the legendary  R. Charlie Shultz (formerly of the UVI)

Be on the cutting edge and learn about topics like:
[*]     Water Quality (BO)
[*]     Integrated Pest Management-Fish/Plants
[*]     Guidelines for Aquaponics
[*]     Thinking of Polyculture or Alternative Species
[*]     Organic Certification Update
[*]     Tilapia Lecture (BO) (breeding, fry rearing, grow out, processing & harvest
[*]     Plant Lecture (BO) (media, seedlings, harvesting, UVI System)
[*]     Construction of a System  (BO)
[*]     UVI System Design & Management Lecture
[*]     Business Plan & Marketing Your Business

This special course will be held at our new Greenhouse and teaching facility located in Carleton, Michigan.  Early registration is now open with a special early bird registration offer!  Reserve your seat now with just a $100 deposit and pay the balance by August 22nd!  We also offer a discount for current students, and multiple registrations.  Seats are limited.  Please download the attached flyer and registration form for all information.  We can’t wait to see you in September!
Reg

Michele
Michele Wallace
Owner/Operator
Aqua Growers of Michigan       www.aquagrowers.com<http://www.aquagrowers.com/>
Urban Aquaponic Farm
Toll Free:  844-Aqua-Gro (278-2476)
Mobile:    248-756-8584
Be sure to visit our website and connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram
[cid:image002.jpg at 01D0B9D1.5C643980]