[Sc-aquaponics] FW: [New announcement] Announcement from Commercial AquaponicsFREE Webinar - Join Our Sustainable Foods Marketing Cooperative AND IT IS FREE also !

Tiu, Laura tiu.2 at osu.edu
Wed Apr 8 13:52:52 EDT 2015

[LinkedIn]<https://www.linkedin.com/e/v2?e=rdmn6-i87zhfr7-5a&t=nmp&midToken=AQFJv2cqd0ULzw&ek=group_announcement_message>

Groups

[Commercial Aquaponics]

Announcement in Commercial Aquaponics

Announcement from Commercial Aquaponics FREE Webinar - Join Our Sustainable Foods Marketing Cooperative AND IT IS FREE also !<https://www.linkedin.com/e/v2?e=rdmn6-i87zhfr7-5a&t=gde&midToken=AQFJv2cqd0ULzw&ek=group_announcement_message&anetID=4121735&itemID=5991360750961123331&itemType=member>

[announcerFullName]

Jerome Peloquin<https://www.linkedin.com/e/v2?e=rdmn6-i87zhfr7-5a&t=gde&midToken=AQFJv2cqd0ULzw&ek=group_announcement_message&anetID=4121735&itemID=5991360750961123331&itemType=member>

Human Performance Analyst, Systems Integration, Plant Operations Management, Social Activist and Advocate, Musician

FREE - On April 16th, Thursday, 2015 @ 3:00PM (East Coast USA) We will conduct the third webinar in our series The Sustainable Foods Marketing Cooperative (working title) This is a FREE Webinar. However, unlike the other webinars it will NOT be available on the website as we are entering into the marketplace now. Aquaponics needs to start behaving responsibly.

This is For Aquaponic Farms Only - How you can get a FREE Global listing and connections to local and global sustainable food buyers and access to a national sustainable food brand

Here are the Webinar Objectives:

1. Explain the Term: Marketing Cooperative
2. Why Does Aquaponics Need A Marketing Cooperative?
3. Describe How This Marketing Cooperative Will Work?
4. How Can This be FREE?
5. What Value Will Membership Bring?
6. What are the First Things We Need to Do?

Registration will open on Monday, April 6th

Here is how to register FREE - Go To This Link below:

http://www.thefamilyfishfarmsnetwork.com/next-webinar.html<https://www.linkedin.com/e/v2?e=rdmn6-i87zhfr7-5a&t=plh&midToken=AQFJv2cqd0ULzw&ek=group_announcement_message&urlhash=Axu4&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Ethefamilyfishfarmsnetwork%2Ecom%2Fnext-webinar%2Ehtml>

Remember we had to turn people away because we were oversubscribed before so ... register early and come to the GoToMeeting link at least 10 min early ... more information coming.

Respond Now<https://www.linkedin.com/e/v2?e=rdmn6-i87zhfr7-5a&a=anetAnswer&midToken=AQFJv2cqd0ULzw&tracking=eml-group_announcement_message-respond-btn&ek=group_announcement_message&anetID=4121735&discussionID=5991360750961123331>

View<https://www.linkedin.com/e/v2?e=rdmn6-i87zhfr7-5a&t=gde&midToken=AQFJv2cqd0ULzw&ek=group_announcement_message&anetID=4121735&itemID=5991360750961123331&itemType=member>

[http://www.linkedin.com/emimp/rdmn6-i87zhfr7-5a.gif]