[Sc-aquaponics] Fresh Water Shrimp Workshop

Bob Calala calala at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 21 13:13:39 EDT 2014

To All,

A Shrimp workshop is planned for the following Saturday’s. Nov. 01,08,15,22,. 9:00AM to 4:00PM at our farm in New London, OH. We will cover pond construction, water quality, and all aspects of shrimp farming, as well as other aquaculture options along with testing procedures. We will cover every thing from conception to marketing and every thing in-between. You will receive information to down load shrimp manuals, videos, and power point presentation notes, along with marketing resources. A continental breakfast with coffee, home baked goods, juices, and fruit along with lunch will be provided.

               Limited space is available so you must register ASAP.

We need at least 8 people to put on the workshop on any given Saturday. If there are not enough people signed up on the Saturday you would like, you will have to join one of the larger groups.

You must pay a 50% deposit in advance with the remaining 50% due the day of the workshop.

Cost is $75.00 per person, no exceptions.

               Calala’s Water Haven is a 50+-year-old family owned and operated aquaculture facility located in New London, OH. We have 132 acres of which 90 are in water with 60 ponds, plus 30,000 gals of recirculating systems. We have built all the ponds and recirculating systems ourselves and have raised bass, bluegill, yellow perch, crayfish, minnows, and fresh water shrimp. There will be plenty of opportunities to ask questions throughout the day.

               Call for more info.

               Bob Calala

               Calala’s Water Haven Inc.

               421 State Route 60 S.