[Sc-aquaponics] Looking for Help to sell our Yellow Perch Fingerlings

Carl Wise cwise at willallenfarms.com
Wed Oct 8 15:58:17 EDT 2014

Yellow Perch Fingerlings For Sale

Will Allen Farms (www.WillAllenFarms.com) offers 4" - 6" Yellow Perch Fingerlings that are feed-trained and raised in a bio-secure environment. Pricing is based on quantity purchased.  To purchase fingerlings or for additional information please contact Tom Schmitt:
414-852-2421, Sales: 414-333-3524  or email: info at willallenfarms.com.

Will Allen Farms is also in need of Sales People to sell our fingerlings to the small farmer market.  Share this with any of your friends looking for part-time, rewarding work.  It could be a work from home position, mostly phone and email work.  Those interested should have a love for good food and healthy living.  Knowledge of fish is a bonus, but being able to talk to new people is the most important. Write to: info at willallenfarms.com for more....Info!

Thank you,

Carl Wise
Director of Business Development
Will Allen Farms LLC