[Sc-aquaponics] AquaGrowers Aquaponics Workshop

Tiu, Laura tiu.2 at osu.edu
Fri May 30 10:15:04 EDT 2014

REMINDER - CHANGE IN DATE FOR THE UVI AQUAPONICS 3 DAY WORKSHOP.....

Following a very successful Aquaponic workshop in March, we have received requests for another workshop.
Aqua Growers is pleased to announce the next "GROWING YOUR DREAM" 3 day UVI Aquaponic Workshop, with Charlie Shultz (formerly of UVI).

We are currently taking registrations for the upcoming UVI Aquaponic Workshop to be held from July 11-13, 2014.  You may reserve your seat right now with a $100 deposit, with the balance due on June 24th, 2014.  This will secure your spot ahead of time.  In March the seminar was sold out.  Don't miss out on this great opportunity to learn about Aquaponics, how to build your system and much more.  The attached flyer gives all details including lodging.

If you are looking to build a commercial system, home system, or have a system built for your school, this is the course to take.
Aqua Growers is proud to be able to bring the best workshops with the best of the best in speakers.  Our goal at Aqua Growers is to provide educational workshops/seminars in the areas of Aquaponics and RAS.  We are the only teaching facility in the State of Michigan to bring these resources directly to you.  We offer not only high quality education but a unique "hands-on" segment on all three (3) days of the workshop.  Call now to register!  Registration is on a first come - first serve basis until the workshop sells out.  At that point, a waiting list will be taken.  See attached files for registration and information.
Michele
Aqua Growers
248-756-8584

[cid:image003.png at 01CF79BF.2219E2F0]