[Sc-aquaponics] Food Sources & Duckweed

Dr. Dave Smith drdave at fwfarms.com
Thu Jan 23 12:08:25 EST 2014

Jeff,
  As a fish feed nutritionist, I can verify that Dr. Tiu is correct re. the
types of diets commonly used for goldfish.  At our fish farm retail store
we carry dozens of types of commercial fish feeds and sell a lot of it in
small quantities to our customers, in quantities of 1#, 5# and up to the
50# bags.  We would be glad to help you...just give us a call or go to our
website. Our retail store at the fish farm is open all year Monday through
Saturday 10-6pm.
We also carry a lot of other supplies and equipment being used in
aquaponics, as well as in large and small aquaculture (freshwater and
saltwater).
---Dr. Dave
Freshwater Farms of Ohio, Inc.
www.fwfarms.com