[Sc-aquaponics] College Aquaponics courses

Charlie Shultz aquaponics at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 17 16:43:19 EST 2013

Glad to see Dr. Hartleb and team put this course together.  Does anyone here know of any other college level/credit course on "Aquaponics" currently being offered by any schools in the US or Canada?  I have been introduced to aquaponics in college courses via a lecture, but I haven't seen a semester course offered other than this one from Uof WISP.