[Sc-aquaponics] Tilapia for sale

Tiu, Laura tiu.2 at osu.edu
Wed Oct 23 15:15:42 EDT 2013

Live and Processed Tilapia are ready in Frazeysburg, Ohio, near Columbus!!

We will be filleting fish next Friday evening and Saturday, November 1 & 2.

This is the final batch for the year.  We are transitioning to a new and improved tank system in a dedicated facility which is near completion.  The next cohort of fish will be market ready in April, 2014.  We will have a constant supply from then on!!

Call ahead 740-607-0775.

Thanks for your interest in Ripple Rock Fish Farms.