[Sc-aquaponics] Upcoming Workshop at Kentucky State University

Tiu, Laura tiu.2 at osu.edu
Tue Sep 17 15:04:18 EDT 2013

COOPERATIVE EXTENSION PROGRAM * COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURE, FOOD SCIENCE, AND SUSTAINABLE SYSTEMS

KENTUCKY AQUACULTURE ASSOCIATION

2013 ANNUAL MEETING AND WORKSHOP

SATURDAY

October 26, 2013

9:00 am - 4:00 pm EST

Kentucky State University Aquaculture Research Center

103 Athletic Rd. Frankfort, KY

ALSO ANNOUNCING KSU's NEW B.S. DEGREE IN AGRICULTURE, FOOD AND ENVIRONMENT

Cost: $25 for KAA Members

$35 for non-members

Please let us know if you will be attending so we will know what materials are needed for cage building and the number of lunches needed.

Respond by October 18

To shawn.coyle at kysu.edu or angela.caporelli at kysu.edu

There will be a block of rooms at $76.49 plus tax at the Best Western Parkside Inn, 80 Chenault Road (right off of route 60, Versailles Rd., near I-64), Frankfort, KY 40601-9260. Phone (502) 695-6111. Book before October 8, 2013

WORKSHOP WILL INCLUDE:

* An in depth cage building exercise

* Aquaponics

* Fish production in KY