[Sc-aquaponics] Announcement and Welcome!

Richard Hickman hickmanrd at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 23 11:12:20 EDT 2013

Thank you Laura for creating the Aquaponics list! ! !
I am Rick – also GGG Admin, the creator of galion-garden-group
blogspot dot com as my contribution to the efforts of a small group just
starting to educate and inform the Galion, OH community about the value of
Aquaponic gardening on an individual basis and as a potential urban community
project.
I will gladly list any Ohio Aquaponic individual or group on
our BlogSpot and hopefully the information there will be on some value to the
readers of this list.

Rick
GGG Admin

Galion OH 44833