[Pond-management-news] Proposed pond/lake "open clinic" hours

Braig, Eugene braig.1 at osu.edu
Mon May 11 11:33:58 EDT 2020

Greetings pond/lake friends,

The only feedback I received on my previous note was general agreement that such "office hours" would be appreciated.  It will thus be so.  My intent for the trial run is to entertain pond/lake/fisheries questions live via Zoom 4:00-6:00 pm every Tuesday (beginning tomorrow, May 12th).    I will plan to tweak hours and times as I gain some sense for demand.

Do note that my expertise is more "wild"-like sites, ponds and lakes as habitats, and recreational fisheries (i.e., as relate to fishing).  If your question is better related to production aquaculture (e.g., fish farming), consider dropping a line to my friend and able colleague, Mr. Matt Smith: smith.11460 at osu.edu<mailto:smith.11460 at osu.edu>.

There is a "waiting room" associated with the meeting "space," so I can address your questions privately, one at a time.  I won't have any sense regarding how long a typical wait may be until we try this.  Feel free to plan to show me photographs of your pond issues or even specimens of aquatic plants, etc. with the caveat that there may be some wait to do so (expect to keep specimens cool and wet for an unknown length of time).

The invitation and links for connecting are below.  If your computer has an on-board mic and camera (or even just a mic), the easiest access is to simply click: https://osu.zoom.us/j/93316967686.  Please let me know if there are any questions.  And I look forward to chatting on Tuesdays.

Eugene Braig is inviting you to a scheduled CarmenZoom meeting.

Topic: Open pond clinic
Time: This is a recurring meeting

Join Zoom Meeting
https://osu.zoom.us/j/93316967686

One tap mobile
+16468769923,,93316967686# US (New York)
+16513728299,,93316967686# US (St. Paul)

Dial by your location
        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
        +1 651 372 8299 US (St. Paul)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
Meeting ID: 933 1696 7686
Find your local number: https://osu.zoom.us/u/acqDpWUzVI

Join by SIP
93316967686 at zoomcrc.com

Join by H.323
162.255.37.11 (US West)
162.255.36.11 (US East)
115.114.131.7 (India Mumbai)
115.114.115.7 (India Hyderabad)
213.19.144.110 (EMEA)
103.122.166.55 (Australia)
64.211.144.160 (Brazil)
69.174.57.160 (Canada)
207.226.132.110 (Japan)
Meeting ID: 933 1696 7686

The Ohio State University

CarmenZoom is supported by the Office of Distance Education and eLearning: http://odee.osu.edu/

CarmenZoom resources https://resourcecenter.odee.osu.edu/carmenzoom
Email: carmenzoom at osu.edu
Phone: 614-688-HELP (4357)

If you have a disability and experience difficulty accessing this content, contact the Accessibility Help Line at 614-292-5000 or Text Telephone for the Deaf at 614-688-8743.

Best,
Eugene

[The Ohio State University]
Eugene C. Braig IV Program Director, Aquatic Ecosystems
Ohio State University Extension School of Environment and Natural Resources
379a Kottman Hall | 2021 Coffey Rd. Columbus, OH 43210
614-292-3823 Office | 614-292-7432 Fax
braig.1 at osu.edu<mailto:braig.1 at osu.edu> osu.edu<http://osu.edu/>
http://senr.osu.edu/our-people/eugene-braig