[Pond-management-news] 2020 and pond clinics

Braig, Eugene braig.1 at osu.edu
Mon Jun 22 20:20:41 EDT 2020

Friends,

In response to COVID-19, Ohio State's travel restrictions have been extended throughout 2020.  Perhaps obviously, the likelihood of my travel to speak in person at any county pond clinics around the state throughout the rest of this year is now extremely slim.

The couple of virtual pond clinics I did using Zoom this spring were quite successful.  With attendees joining using a computer or smart phone from the comfort of their own homes, attendance at any of these clinics from anyplace is easily possible (where travel from one corner of the state to another isn't necessarily).  I am pressing other county collaborators to consider doing similar and will keep you apprised as those efforts unfold.

In the meantime, do remember that you're welcome to discuss your own pond-/lake-management issues in person, one-on-one, with me each Tuesday afternoon-evening.  If interested, click here for details: https://senr.osu.edu/extensionoutreach/ponds-fisheries-aquatics/open-pond-clinic-zoom.  Let me know if you have any questions.

Best,
Eugene

[The Ohio State University]
Eugene C. Braig IV Program Director, Aquatic Ecosystems
Ohio State University Extension School of Environment and Natural Resources
379a Kottman Hall | 2021 Coffey Rd. Columbus, OH 43210
614-292-3823 Office | 614-292-7432 Fax
braig.1 at osu.edu<mailto:braig.1 at osu.edu> osu.edu<http://osu.edu/>
http://senr.osu.edu/our-people/eugene-braig