[ΦTΣ] MNIFT MACY AWARD

Lee, Ken lee.133 at osu.edu
Tue Dec 5 19:03:52 EST 2023

Subject: MNIFT MACY AWARD

I am the chair for the MNIFT MACY AWARD committee and wanted to ask if the 2024 Award nomination announcement below could be distributed to Phi Tau Sigma

https://www.mnift.org/awards/2024-macy-award-nominations/<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.mnift.org/awards/2024-macy-award-nominations/__;!!KGKeukY!2FEP0vcqBUGDC6odgI5T_2czb-LT9jL8_6g8rpObk5vH7CB6Rj4K3qJSPkj8eLi0c8jvRPtxI7OHpCNE$>

Please let me know if you need any more information
--
Kind Regards

George Amponsah Annor, Ph.D.
Associate Professor and McKnight Presidential Fellow
General Mills Land-Grant Professorship in Cereal Chemistry and Technology
145 Department of Food Science and Nutrition
College of Food, Agriculture and Natural Resources Sciences
University of Minnesota
1334 Eckles Ave
St. Paul, MN 55108
Office: +1612-624-3201
Cell: +16125125647
gannor at umn.edu<mailto:gannor at umn.edu>

Past President - Minnesota Section of The Institute of Food Technologists