[ΦTΣ] Invitation to the Speedy Science Competition

Kathryn L. Kotula klkotula at msn.com
Wed Mar 16 14:11:02 EDT 2022

Phi Tau Sigma UMN Chapter is inviting you to our 2nd Speedy Science Event!

Speedy Science is a graduate-level 3-minute thesis competition. This competition is sponsored by Cargill, Puris, and GoMacro. We would like you to join us in supporting our Speedy Science finalists, participating from different Universities (UMN, UW-Madison, Iowa State U, NDSU, and SDSU), as they present their exciting research topics. There will be Food Science Trivia in between presentations, and they come with prizes! Please see the flyer attached for more information.

We hope to see you!

Time: March 22, 2022   4:30 PM Central Time (US and Canada)
Zoom will be open at 4:15pm CST

Join Zoom Meeting
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://umn.zoom.us/j/91770320074?pwd=bWJQZGRLaUViaVhlRzhrSVBuRDhFQT09__;!!KGKeukY!jTFXJkzKu-YMuMjtsZApzVWLh6ip2C9aszRCRPlzwbiGeasNYOri6O1Q0foj-a7aGoYv_Q$

Meeting ID: 917 7032 0074