[ΦTΣ] Reminders and work-arounds

Kathryn L. Kotula klkotula at msn.com
Tue Jul 13 12:17:12 EDT 2021

Good morning,
  I am hoping soon that you will receive a message that the website is up and running again, but in the meantime:

1) The viewing information for the Phi Tau Sigma Awards Ceremony this coming Monday July 19th are attached.  Please celebrate our scholarship and award honorees by attending.  It is free and open to everyone (Phi Tau Sigma member or not).

2) The Membership Nomination forms are attached.  Please nominate someone.  (Hint: Read the Instructions that start on page 3 before and after filling out the form.)

3) To pay your dues (if they are due), make Store purchases, or contributions, please go to:  https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=M62JN7FZ5S8A4__;!!KGKeukY!k-ur_EWSYK39_rZTjhE7OcchaTOOaAnzemlqKnEkNVb0OEdmO_1lr__3zvq7KnG2cNOTPw$
  Add the amount, and be sure add your address, phone number; and list the PURPOSE of your contribution in the Write a note section.

$20 student annual dues, or student membership nomination fee
$40 professional dues, or professional membership nomination fee
$400 Lifetime Member dues
$7 Lapel pin
$11 Honor Cord
$25 Podium Banner
$45 Table Banner
Contributions (donations) in any amount.

Please contact me if you have any questions: klkotula at msn.com

Kathy