[ΦTΣ] Wow! A special thanks for Giving Tuesday!

Kantha Shelke kantha at corvusblue.net
Wed Dec 2 07:53:29 EST 2020

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Happy National Fritters Day (taking a page from Ken Lee's delightful way of
cheering each day!)

Giving Tuesday was truly a successful endeavor and we netted a donation of
$1455. That is almost 1.5 student scholarships!

Thanks to all those who gave and I encourage others to find a way to donate
in the month of December, especially when doing your taxes. Giving is a
great way to get tax advantage and Phi Tau Sigma is truly grateful for every
little bit of help we can get.

With warmest regards to all,

Kantha Shelke, PhD, CFS

Treasurer, Phi Tau Sigma