[ΦTΣ] SHIFT20 now streaming

Lee, Ken lee.133 at osu.edu
Sat Jul 11 18:03:26 EDT 2020

Hello good people:
SHIFT20 starts Monday at this URL: https://shift20.iftevent.org/  Fans can go there now to hit "My Planner" at the top right corner to map interests. All posters are now streaming so you need not wait. The Awards program is called the "Hall of Honor" and the Phi Tau Sigma awards are found here.<https://shift20.iftevent.org/posts/phi-tau-sigma-awards?channel_id=2951-hall-of-honor>

If entering SHIFT20 for the first time you need your badge number or confirmation ID, these are synonyms. This number was not sent by IFT so search for a receipt from email_confirm at confmail.experient-inc.com<mailto:email_confirm at confmail.experient-inc.com>
Within SHIFT20 beware the double search box that a Ph.D. will find indefensible. To find people use the lower search box and click the left justified magnifying glass icon. To find events or anything other than people use the upper search box and click the right justified magnifying glass icon (below).
[cid:image002.jpg at 01D657A8.49D3D530]

Our sincere thanks to Editor Kotula for ensuring this list is up to date. You may soon hear from Kathy as our annual event approaches.
Best wishes for staying healthy,
Ken Lee, Phi Tau Sigma Past-President, current IFT Board.