[ΦTΣ] FYI -- 2009 Slade/Levine Food Polymer Science short course manual now available on Louise Slade's Food Polymer Science Consultancy website

Harry Levine levineharry at optonline.net
Fri Jan 11 11:45:32 EST 2019

-----Original Message-----
            From:       Harry Levine [mailto:levineharry at optonline.net]
            Sent:       Wednesday, November 11, 2009 3:27 PM
            To: ____________
            Cc: Louise Slade; ___________
            Subject:    FYI -- 2009 Slade/Levine Food Polymer Science short course manual now available on Louise's Food Polymer Science Consultancy website

Hello, all.

Because you folks have been among those who have expressed interest in the recent past in Louise's and my Food Polymer Science short course, we're letting you know that, although we no longer teach our course publicly or in-the-flesh, an electronic version of our updated course manual is now available on Louise's Food Polymer Science Consultancy website at www.foodpolymerscience.com, as described below.

Please feel free to share this information with any interested others.

Thanks and regards.....Harry