[ΦTΣ] phi tau sigma site

Lee, Ken lee.133 at osu.edu
Tue Jan 17 12:44:30 EST 2017

http://phitausigma.org will not be available for brief periods Jan 17 and 18, 2017. We are replacing the rugs throughout the building and the server must be physically moved.  Thank you for your patience as we get new carpet, giving Phi Tau Sigma a fresh foundation.

Note all chapters are invited to put anything they wish on site under the CHAPTERS tab. There are now instructions posted on site.
Happy National Hot Buttered Rum Day! -Ken

Professor Ken Lee |Director for OSU Food Innovation  http://fic.osu.edu/ | 614.292.7797 |CV http://u.osu.edu/kenlee  | Conference: 712.775.7300 510713# |Calendar http://go.osu.edu/lee  News http://go.osu.edu/aaas Innoview: https://youtu.be/QRES1VdWfHw