[ΦTΣ] website is hacked

Lee, Ken lee.133 at osu.edu
Mon Mar 28 17:09:35 EDT 2016

The phitausigma.org and phitausigma.com website is shut down temporarily as we figure out how to block this ransom hack that invaded Ohio State today.  Sorry for any inconvienience this may cause.  The ransom note is pasted below for posterity.  Cheers.

           !!! IMPORTANT INFORMATION !!!!

All of your files are encrypted with RSA-2048 and AES-128 ciphers.